Job Title: Advanced Composite Technician I
Location: Savannah, GA 31407
Duration: 12 Months
- Advanced Composite Technician Under moderate supervision, performs one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
- Advanced Composite Technician manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records.
- Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.