Location : Clearfield, UT
Duration : 12 Months
Role description & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will work in an industrial environment and support solving complex engineering problems.
- Will effectively interact with design engineering team and provide support across Factory Value Streams, Materials and Process experts, Process engineering, and Tool Design.
- Candidate is responsible/certifies all certified tooling requirements. Routinely coordinates technical issues with various programs and customers.
- Candidate works independently, leads certified tooling team member, senior member of Tool and Gage committee, and provides direction for certified tooling maintenance and repairs
- Qualified candidate must have excellent computer and communication skills. They should be a great problem solver and critical thinker.
- They should also be a self starter and independent worker and have the ability to Multi task