Aerospace Logistics Engineer
We are currently hiring for an Aerospace Logistics Engineer that will be on contract supporting a specific aerospace program. This individual needs a background in aerospace/aviation, and will be able to provide technical support to engineers doing technical documentation. Below are additional job duties.
- Provide analysis of technical data to support all variances in the production of technical instructions.
- Creates technical instructions and notifications for operation and maintenance of military products.
- Support the development of systems within tech data and individual IPT's. These systems include: Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Failure Mode Effect & Critical Analysis (FMECA)
- Analyze product operation and maintenance data to identify and document cost and safety related issues requiring corrective actions.
- Supports & assists in data preparation and presentation for reviews.
- Ensure professional and personal conduct are to the highest ethical standards and supports all goals and objectives.
- Will perform other duties as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.