Our client is in need of a Manufacturing Engineer that comes from an Aerospace or Turbine industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure/verify compliance of manufacturing methods/processes with approved methods/processes and quality requirements/standards as defined on drawings, customer specifications and customer contracts/purchase order requirements
- Review and approve calibration results for tools and gauges used to manufacture all parts for assigned manufacturing processes
- Oversee the incorporation and maintenance of customer issued drawing and all other process changes, which may include Engineering Change Notices (ECN's), into the systems and assigned processes
- Responsible for the oversight and sign-off of product repairs, reworks and Nonconforming Material Report (NMR) disposition and root cause validation
- Perform the disposition of pre-SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request) and SCAR non-conformances and take appropriate actions to support all respective vendors, to include site visits
- Oversee the collection and submition of key characteristic data, along with required preparation efforts for recurring product audits for assigned manufacturing processes
- Interact with other related disciplines within the facility to develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods
- Participate in Product Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) meetings and provide assistance
- Perform process validations (including standard hour verification) on assigned processes through a hands-on review by witnessing the performance of operations and discussions with all involved shop personnel
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum two years experience in a manufacturing industry
- Must have working knowledge of the CAD/CAM system use, shop mathematics, sheet metal fabrication, machining, welding, inspection methods, and special processes including plasma coatings, laser drilling, and airflow measurement
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please send resumes or call (561) 570-3432 if you meet the qualifications.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.