• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• 5 yrs in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
As a Contract Engineer in Flutter & Dynamic Loads, you will:
• Provide solutions for aircraft flutter and vibration problems
• Analyze aircraft structural dynamic response and develop load distributions for gust, landing and taxi conditions.
• Analyze aircraft for flutter and determine flutter margins. What you'll bring to the team:
• Knowledge of aircraft aero elasticity principles and concepts
• Good general knowledge of FAR/EASA Part 25 requirements
• Experience in structural dynamics modeling
• Experience with MSC Nastran and Patran or a comparable application
• Experience with ground tests such as ground vibration tests or landing gear drop tests
• Experience with flutter flight testing
• Experience with dynamic analyses such as engine fan blade out or aircraft crash landing is a plus