BCForward is Looking for Agile Product Director based out New York.
Job Title:Agile Product Director
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Location: New York, NY
Duration : 6 months
Experience :20 years
Remote : Initially this will be remote as per client's request must be willing to work onsite.
Key to the role : Agile Product Director or solution manager will lead and support Program managers and strong experiecne in leading Finance Transformation projects,Agile Safe, Portfolio, and incident management skills.
- The Agile Product Director is a vital member of global transformation organization.
- Sitting within the Finance Transformation Office's PMO Office, the Agile Product Director will work to transform.
- The Agile Product Director will be situated with a cohort of four other Agile Product Director with specializations ranging from Planning, FRM, Books & Records, Reporting Process, and Data.
- Further, the Agile Product Director will support the Lead Program Managers by ensuring that their specific Initiative is executed in an efficient, effective, and controlled manner.
- They will have a strategic solution mindset, and will be able to develop the vision of the Product and solution managers they lead.
- They will support the PMO office which manages and coordinates work across key pillars of the transformation program including: culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication.
- They love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Lead the product & Solution managers in one of the portfolio groups of the transformation, leveraging T-shaped capabilities-working across functional silos but also deeply embedded within the initiative itself
- Running Agile at scale - ideally experience in first setting up Agile.
- Manage the program end to end, including all the processes embedded within it
- Planning and running Program Increments
- Setting OKRs or similar goal frameworks to inspire your team and hold yourself and your team to account.
- Ensure close collaboration with stakeholders: managing them in terms of expectations, dependencies and buy-in
- Update and Prioritize program / project backlogs in collaboration with other Product Owners
- Collaborate with other product owners and central product owners of the area and beyond
- Partner with business leaders in order to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls, creates efficiencies, and drives business growth
- Lead strategic initiatives, analyses, and projects
- Coordinates risks and issues across the product
- Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
- Analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- 20+ years of experience as an Agile Product or Solution Manager
- Experience leading teams of Product Managers
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
- Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight to a portfolio of projects.
- Must have Agile SaFE
- Incident management skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines
- Be analytical minded and strategic solutions oriented
- Have a can-do attitude
- Take and execute decisions
- Be able to pay attention to details while keeping the overview
- Collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment within a heavily matrixed organization
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 128131 when responding to this ad.