Experienced Agile Program Mgr. with a technical, scrum master and project management background (preferably in InfoSec/Access Management), very familiar with AWS that can play the role of Senior Scrum Master to help stand up the Agile framework that will be used for this program. The AWS Secrets Management Program is part of our overall AWS strategy and a new program level team is being stood up to accelerate and support the integration of the resource provisioning process in FNMA AWS Cloud with the AWS Secrets Manager. This will enable industry standard Secret Management policies while accommodating the use cases of company applications.
- Standup Agile framework for a program (collection of multiple teams all doing work towards delivery).
- Report on progress of project, features, progress on milestones to stakeholders.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define requirements, scope and schedule and break down into features, stories for incremental delivery.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burndown, burnup)
- Develop, track, and manage project plans, timelines and scope, translate Agile work into project and program reporting.
- Possess a broader view of the enterprise goals, strategies and be able to connect the pieces together and recommend better alternatives.
- Develop, track, and manage project plans, timelines and scope, translate Agile work into project/program reporting.
- Must be able to work with senior stakeholders, conflicting priorities, and fast pace.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Participate in quarterly PI Planning.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 10 - 15 years complex project management experience; hands on Agile software development life cycle experience.
- 8-10 years working with Agile team(s), programs and setting up the program frameworks for new efforts.
- Proven Agile program management experience.
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
- Experience as Scrum Master for multiple teams in a complex project or program, proven results building high performing teams.
- Experience working with multiple organizations/teams newly forming or undergoing transformation.
- Agile experience/knowledge of key agile frameworks including SAFe, Kanban, Lean, and Scrum.
- Coordinating with Agile teams, programs, and other workstream (expected to be central POC)