Position :: Project Manager
Duration:: 18 months
Hours:: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Location:: Celebration FL 34747
As a Project Management Associate within the Customer Engagement organization, you will play a critical role in expanding and supporting agile development of products and projects. You will orchestrate collaboration between product owners, business sponsors, subject matter experts and development teams by removing blockages, creating shared understanding and fostering effective communication.
Reporting into the Project Management Office, the PMO is essential for maintaining strategic partnerships between business and technology in an agile framework. You will participate in scrum ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint retrospectives. This is a great junior-level opportunity for someone working towards a role as product manager or project manager.
• Collaborate with Product Owners and the team to prioritize the backlog.
• Work with the scrum team on continuous story grooming and provide guidance on future stories.
• Take ownership of scrum ceremonies and be a change agent to others.
• Be an advocate of our project management platform (Workfront).
• Support a variety of PMO activities, including preparing material for executive presentations and organizing meetings and capturing notes.
• Educated to degree-level and/or have relevant work experience.
• PMP, CAPM or ACP certification is favorable.
• Familiar with all things scrum and agile - ceremonies, roles and responsibilities.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to present and articulate at all levels of the organization.
• Strong team player yet self-motivated with limited supervision.
• Experience with Workfront or similar project management tools.
Preferred Qualifications Preferred:
• Familiar with marketing technology (martech) or advertising technology (adtech).
• Optimistic, logical and personable. Soft skills are important. Need to adapt quickly to unexpected change, and push forward when collaborative activity stalls.