- Under limited supervision, performs electronic, electromechanical or mechanical production sub-assembly and assembly operations to build up and assemble units of moderate complexity by performing
- the following duties.
- CANDIDATES WILL BE USING A TEST STAND TO TEST PRODUCT.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Works from production/assembly instructions, parts lists, wire lists, diagrams, verbal instructions and notes to assemble, wire and install a wide variety of components.
- Identifies and selects components to be integrated into subassembly and assembly units.
- Utilizes small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers.