Provides first and second level computer support by:
Providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, determines and implements solutions. Primary responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware.
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems.
- Responds to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Updates Help Desk Support Ticketing System to ensure knowledge base and resolution of issues is complete.
- Researches prior closed incidents in Help Desk Support system to more quickly resolve new or recurring issues.
- Asks questions to determine nature of problems.
- Walks customer through problem-solving process.
- Installs, modifies and repairs computer hardware and software.
- Cleans up computers to improve performance and resolves problems.
- Runs diagnostic programs to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Installs computer peripherals for users.
- Follows up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Gains feedback from customers about computer usage and to ensure user satisfaction.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that may occur.
Supports information technology department by:
- Will work in a global organization with a manager in Sweden, communication skills are very important
- Team player
- Self sufficient / Prioritize Skills
- Active Directory
- Remote Support Tools (TeamViewer)
- Office 365
- Customer Support focused
- Documentation skills
- Printers and Peripheral devices
Connection and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.