TEKsystems - We are currently looking for a Support/Business Analyst to support an ERP system for a client located in South Carolina. We are looking for someone experienced with working with ERP systems, NO programming involved.
This individual will be supporting multiple lines of Business including shipping, manufacturing, legal, sales, and executives. We are looking for someone who has strong excel experience and SQL tables experience.
- Implement and support data warehousing.
- Define user interfaces and functional specifications.
- Verify accuracy of data, and the maintenance and support of the data warehouse.
- Maintain ERP DB; data and administration
- Work with business areas and information systems staff to provide database and reporting needs in a Windows desktop and laptop environment.
- Work as a team member on department projects to include planning, implementation, and support roles.
- Set up and maintain Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners per customer requests
- Design and develop trading partner bar-code shipping labels as per specifications
- Document instructions for all trading partner documents and bar-code label
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.