The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Analyst, Customer Development - ECommerce, is an essential role focused on building a strong partnership with The Bountiful Company’s key retailers within ECommerce by analyzing and providing actionable insights around specific programs that deliver against VMHS category and ECommerce customer priorities. This position is responsible for providing direct support of our Walmart/Sam’s Club US business working on the analysis and reporting of category management foundations, demand planning, supply chain and marketing directives throughout the internal organization for the assigned category and ECommerce retailers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support the Customer Development – ECommerce team and its directives based on Industry Trends & Consumer Insights by collaborating with various third party data sources/ and constructing dynamic presentations around key consumer trends that are driving the category dynamics and sales for Walmart & Sam’s Club business
- Work as strong internal resource for accessing internal knowledge and translating it into action to identify opportunities in the assigned channel and facilitating solution development with the account team and other team members.
- Leverage data and established guidelines to deliver best-in-class merchandising recommendations at the ECommerce retailer level.
- Analytical foundations – develop standardized category review templates to help drive actionable insights.
- Utilize mastery of data tools/national trends to deliver insights to our customers; allowing them to drive sale via unique merchandising opportunities.
- Sales projections methodology and communication.
- Advanced Consumer Data (Market Research, Consumer Decision Tree, Household Panel Data, Nielsen Data Retrieval/Analysis)
- Assist with any research and lead projects to deliver category solutions benefiting both the customer and the category.
- Work with our agency partner and internal teams on forecasting while communicating changes that will impact the overall supply chain.