The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of product master data, analyzing data related defects, identifying root causes and ensuring that the correct master data is available in all business processes and IT systems with a high degree of accuracy. Drives continuous improvement in data quality by enforcing consistent data standard during data execution and supporting data governance process by providing expertise and deep knowledge to business data owners.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Convert strategic business decisions into product master data in centralized MDM systems and throughout master data lifecycle
- Validate strategic business decisions from stage-gate and change control process before initiating master data set-up or changes
- Evaluate input data from the business against the defined data standard and work with the data owners to identify and resolve incomplete, duplicative and low-quality data before executing into the systems
- Maintain and apply knowledge in data standards defined by internal definition (Data Dictionary, Data Hierarchy structure, etc.) as well as industry standards (i.e. Global Data Standard Network (GDSN) standard)
- Manage routine and/or complex data cleansing efforts
- Identify improvement opportunities and propose solutions to drive continuous improvement
- Monitor data workflows and collaborate with the business stakeholders to ensure timely execution of the data in the system to support the seamless operations of downstream business processes