Our Client is seeking a Full Stack .NET Software Engineer to work on their agile development team creating and supporting custom-developed, web-based CRM application used by their network of Franchisees. The selected candidate will help build the front-end using Angular Typescript while utilizing C#.NET to develop Web Services back-end.
This candidate will work in all aspects of the software development life cycle in order meet the business needs with concrete software solutions. S/he must possess a wide scope of technical proficiencies in order to provide effective and creative technical solutions, including:
* Object-oriented programming and software design patterns
* Front-end web development processes, languages, and frameworks
* Consuming and/or developing web service APIs
* Writing maintainable and testable code within a shared code base
* Utilizing version control systems for source code management
* Designing and implementing relational and/or non-relational databases to support application data structures
* A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
* Strong Angular Typescript and C#.NET development skills
* MVC and MVVM front-end design and development with Angular/TypeScript
* Experience working with ASP.NET Zero a plus
* Knowledge of building/supporting Cloud based solution on Azure
* Solid understanding of Database design, implementation and interaction from code, preferably SQL Server experience
* Web Technologies and entity frameworks
* A desire to explore and master new concepts
* Knowledge of Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
Email resumes in the MS Word format with annual salary requirements to be considered.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.