As an Angular Developer, you will be working on a growing innovation team that is supporting the 20+ custom built applications at our enterprise healthcare client. This is a highly visible and creative team that has long term goals in being the nation's leading healthcare innovator. The team is looking to add an Angular Developer to link their Front-End UX/UI design to their ServiceNow platform. Beyond the technical requirements, this team is looking for an extremely hardworking person who is interested in being in the forefront of innovation.
This individual will be working in an extremely collaborative work environment where they will have the ability to provide strategic direction in linking custom applications, UX/UI design, and ServiceNow. This will be a heavy development role, so candidates that are technologist and engineering minded are urged to apply!
- 5+ professional years of experience with Angular
- Candidates must have experience doing hands on development- building both from the ground up and to scale.
- Strong analytical aptitude and very interested in learning new technologies and tackling challenging projects
- Enterprise-level, highly visible exposure to new technologies and innovation tools.
- Ability to work directly with the business and have input on the specifications and requirements on the product that you are developing.
- Strong communication skills are required
- *Bonus: ServiceNow, ServicePortal, or Service Catalog experience*
- You will work in a balanced team of platform/web/application developers, including UX/UI designers and ServiceNow Administrators, to create a roadmap for the linkage and pairing of platforms.
- Own the delivery, post-delivery, an on-going support of selected complex projects.
- Participate in developing the best technical design and approach for new products or technologies.
- Candidates are not required to have ServiceNow experience, they will receive on-site, hands on training in ServiceNow.
Portfolio or Work Samples Required for Candidacy
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.