SkillStorm is seeking an Application Architect for one of our clients in Jersey City, NJ.
Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions for Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) based web services/REST API using ESB . Develop integration of ESB with various components of the system like Remedy ITSM, Integration Broker, TIBCO and other internal system. Strong experience in designing web services with optimal security and performance. Supports Testing, and CM teams for Testing and code migration to various Test and Prod environments. Provides input for systems development and data base administration from a data point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
- 10+ years of experience specializing in multi-tier and Client/server architectures.
- Worked on a variety of Application servers, Web and Portal Servers, Databases, GUI front ends Work flow engines and internet applications using Java/J2EE
- Created Mule ESB flows, performed payload transformation & developed a middleware data identity mapping solution utilizing Spring and TIBCO EMS
- Designed and implemented Mule ESB components
- API Management, used data-mapper, designed Any point Connectors for OMS module using, Java & Spring, REST, JSON (Components and Transformers)
- Integration, Routing, Transformation and service hosting flows using Mule-ESB from various data source, service orchestration and message processing.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, Orchestrations, Transformations, Routing using MULEESB and configured various types of Alerts in Mule Management console.
- Developed RAML based RESTful API’s and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture and building custom components, custom connectors and custom transformers to be used in Mule ESB.
- Experience in ETL type of flows in Mule ESB.
- J2EE technologies like Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS, and JNDI
- Development of advanced web applications including both client and server-side programming.
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns, Object Oriented Prdogramming concepts, UML, MultiThreading, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Thorough experience in XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XML Schema (XSD) and also in XML Parsers like Dom, Sax.
- Used SOAP UI editor, Postman for developing and debugging Xml technologies.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture, design, development, implementation and integration of enterprise wide applications using Web Services (SOAP&REST), Apache Camel, Apache CXF and related technologies SOAP, XML, XSD, UDDI, WSDL.
- Experience using Bootstrap, NodeJS, Typescript, and frameworks such as Ionic, cordova, Angular and AngularJS.
- Experienced with software engineering tools, such as Xcode, Android Studio, Git, and others.
- Knowledge or working experience in machine learning, text mining is a plus
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working with various teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or other SOA based Software development related degree
Top 3 Must Have