Job Description: Application Deployment Engineer (SCCM/Healthcare)
Position Type: 6+ Month Contract
Application Deployment Engineer will be responsible for performing tasks and duties related to the administration, development, and distribution for software packages and applications using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM). Application packaging technologies which may include but are not limited to Flexera Admin Studio, and/or Microsoft PowerShell. The Engineer will be part of the Client Engineering team to support application packaging for Microsoft Windows 7/10 deployments. The Engineer will be a point of contact between the Client Engineering team for other internal and external teams regarding testing and deployment.
- 3+ years' experience working in a large national healthcare organization network.
- 3+ years' experience supporting Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Design, Configuration Management & Tier 3 support).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing clear communications, training users in complex topics, making presentations.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a constructive and effective manner.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Develop and organize written documentation (processes and procedures)
- Ability to exercise good judgment in determining work and problem resolution priorities and approaches.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- Team player will work close in a team environment on perm and remote.
- Demonstrates a customer service approach to service delivery and effectively communicates with our customers on requests and incidents.
- Commitment to quality and high level of integrity.
- 3+ years' experience with package build, test, maintain and monitor applications and their operating systems, including coordinating the installation of the applications across a large enterprise.
- 3+ years' experience with software application packaging and deployment tools (Marimba, Radia, BladeLogic and/or SCCM).
- Troubleshoot and isolate root causes as it relates to the development and deployment of SCCM applications/packages.
- Responsible for process and procedures for application packaging and documentation.
- 2+ years working in an Application/Windows Quality Assurance (QA) role.
- 1+ Years' experience working with Flexera Admin Studio.
- 1+ Years' experience using an ITSM (ServiceNow, Jira, Zoho Desk).
- Extensive experience in a large enterprise operating environment supporting 10,000+ users.
- Experience in an ITIL environment.
- 1+ year experience working with Application Virtualization technologies (App-V, ThinApp XenApp).
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!