Job Description: Application Developer III
Location: 100% Remote
Position Type: 4 months+ Contract
This position will provide technical leadership for the design and development of the system software used for an EHR Alliance Go-live.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- IBM, Oracle or Microsoft software development certifications or a PMP certification are a plus.
- Requires 6 or more year's development experience primarily creating new applications in a hospital or medical related industry.
- Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies required.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience and mastery of Object Oriented Development and the related design patterns including detailed mastery of the current version one Object Oriented Programming language (Java, J2EE, C#, VB.net, Objective C).
- Requires 6 or more years' development experience primarily creating new applications in a hospital or medical related industry.
- Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience and mastery using a relational database system, programmatic data access and modeling and implementing databases.
- Extensive working knowledge of at least one and working experience with another one of the following development platforms is required:
- Mobile Development - Native (Android or iOS), Hybrid (PhoneGap or equivalent), Web Application
- Microsoft - .Net, IIS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SharePoint
- Enterprise Java - Apache Tomcat, IBM, WebSphere (Portal , Application Server, Message Broker)
- Working knowledge of a Web 2.0 framework is required (jQuery, Dojo).
- Working knowledge and experience of mobile application development
- Web monitoring and trend tools
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!