Analysts is looking for qualified candidates for two Application Developer opportunities - 100% remote - for our client located in Louisville, KY. This is a 6 month contract. Great opportunity with a terrific client!
The Application Developer will:
- With assistance of project lead, upgrade Angular and Ionic web applications and hybrid mobile apps to the latest version of the Angular and Ionic frameworks.
- With assistance of project lead, will upgrade JQuery applications to the latest version of the JQuery framework.
- Work with team to migrate applications from Team Foundation Server (TFS) to Azure DevOps Server. This will also include setting up CI/CD pipelines for the applications.
- Work to migrate applications to use organization's security standards for authentication, authorization, and password storage.
Application Developer - required experience:
- 2-3 years of development experience with Angular and/or JQuery using Visual Studio Code.
- 2-3 years of development experience with C# using tools such as Visual Studio.
- 2-3 years of experience with hybrid mobile app development, Ionic, Cordova/Phonegap and XCode is a plus.
- Good communication skills are required as developer will need to communicate with business clients.
- Developer will use both a PC and MacBook; therefore, candidates need to be familiar with using both operating systems.