Role- Application Engineer
Desired REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
● The Candidate Good to have 5-7 years of experience as Application Engineer
● The Candidate must have ability to easily learn new programming languages and technologies
● The Candidate good to have familiarity with version-control software and procedures, particularly Git (github/gitlab)
● The Candidate good to have familiarity with Unix/Linux/Windows internals: system calls, shell scripting, drivers, etc.
● The Candidate good to have familiarity with Test-Driven Development and Agile development methods
● The Candidate must have familiarity with distributed systems and micro-services architectures
● The Candidate must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
● The Candidate must have superb communication and interpersonal skills
● The Candidate shall work in various team workflows including Agile and Waterfall. Work with functional groups and project management to ensure that the plan reflect the milestones and timing of the projects.
● The Candidate shall document technical designs using Erwin diagrams, flowcharts, data flow diagrams, descriptive software component documentation, etc. as required.
● The Candidate shall design, review, analyze, and provide feedback on data models, ETL and application processes designed to meet the business use cases and workflows.
● The Candidate shall develop and maintain applications using different programming techniques.
● The Candidate shall have ability to identify, analyze, and resolve database and application performance issues.
● The Candidate shall evaluate prospective technologies to meet project objectives and assists in making solutions more valuable to the product managers.
● The Candidate shall perform code review sessions with other developers and suggests improvements or alternative strategies when appropriate.
● The Candidate shall create and provide maintenance of automated testing of applications, ETL and data processing.
● The Candidate shall review business requirements and suggests solutions based on industry best practices.
● The Candidate shall learn and implement new software and hardware tools as appropriate.
● The Candidate shall support of internal hardware and software applications through problem solving/ recommendations.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● The Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline