Application Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for an Application Engineer. In this role the candidate will design, build and support solutions based on Dynamics 365. This position supports the operations of our client's ever-changing portfolio of solutions which consist of desktop applications, SaaS, platform configured, and custom-coded solutions.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Support the operations of our ever-changing portfolio of solutions which consist of desktop applications, SaaS, platform configured, and custom-coded solutions.
- Conducts root cause analysis of issues, reviews new and existing code and/or performs unit testing.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance
- Independently installs, customizes, integrates, maintains, and supports commercial software packages.
- Evaluates, recommends, configures, administers, maintains, and supports cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- May serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques.
- May aid in design, implementation, and support of web sites based on site hosting platforms such as SharePoint and WPEngine (WordPress).
- May serve as a mentor on procedural matters to less experienced internal and third-party team members.
- Uses Rapid Application Development (RAD) techniques to design, build, and support applications and process flows using tools such as within Microsoft's Power Platform.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years' experience or equivalent education and experience in the IT field.
- 1+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (F&O, UO, Marketing, & PSA a plus).
- Knowledge and experience with Dynamics Portals & PowerApps Portals.
- Knowledge and experience configuring and integrating enterprise software (e.g., CRM, HR, Financials).
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (MSSQL preferred).
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, LogicApps, and DevOps preferred.
- PowerShell scripting experience preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.