What you'll do:
● Help define consistent Secure Software Development Life-cycle practices for all technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles that assure that application security risks are mitigated
● Ensure end-to-end security of products by hands on testing, hypothesizing threats, helping development teams remediating risks upfront and championing secure implementation efforts
● Improve secure coding practices, application security requirements, automation, training, and metrics
● Integrate threat modeling practices into the Software Development Life-cycle
● Help build secure products and standards around emerging technologies and using existing standards and security practices
● Perform Security Architecture and Low-Level Application Security Design review involving: Data Protection, Authentication and Authorizations, Web Application Security and Network Security
● Collaborate with product development and solution teams proactively to manage software security risk aligned with business goals
● Collaborate with product and solution teams to achieve Cybersecurity software security program objectives
● Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field
o In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, the candidate will have at least 4 years of hands-on work experience with appropriate industry certifications.
● 4+ years of work experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
● Strong understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
● Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
● Experience with application design, penetration testing, application risk and risk categorization
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.