Application Security Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an Application Security Engineer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Application Security Engineer will be responsible for completing security code reviews (mostly manual reviews) on the new code the client is developing across all of the digital projects to ensure we are complying with security policies. Additionally, we would want the person to act as a liaison with the enterprise security team on any clarifications on findings and disagreement on severity assessments. Lastly we would want the security engineer to be able to work with the development team to help understand solutions to identified vulnerability issues, and work with the team on secure coding practices. This is not a hands on coding role, but the security engineer needs to be able to read the code to identify security issues.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5 + years of experience with network security, endpoint security, or security threat vectors
- 5+ years of systems vulnerability management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of vulnerability assessments and facilitating vulnerability remediation in a corporate environment
- CISSP Certification
- 7+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.