nTech Solutions, a leader in the recruitment of professionals, has an immediate opening for a Real Time System Analyst in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Terms of Employment
● W2 Contract: 12- 24 Months
● nTech Benefits Snapshot
o Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
o Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
o x1.5 Overtime Pay
● Contract, 12 Months
About the Team
● Operational Team providing support and maintenance for Industrial Defender, which is run on Windows & Linux.
● Member of a seven (7) person team. There is a Lead which this resource can go to for help.
Purpose of Position
● Replacing a contractor who is moving onto a full-time position within Exelon. This resource was very well regarded, with Ryan stating he would have hired him if he could. The contingent worker performed well because:
o Great with customer interaction
o Extremely proactive
o Autonomous in their work
● Serve as the point of contact for three (3) of the 12 instances of Industrial Defender within the organization.
o There will be assistance with other instances, but this will be the primary purpose.
● Interface between the customer and vendor in support of the Industrial Defender application, serve as the primary point of contact.
● Responsible for performance and configuration monitoring.
● Perform regular maintenance work, such as patches, updates, and related.