Our client is seeking to hire an Application Support Analyst who will function as a key team member in the technology department services and support. This position will provide service in the area of application support, development, reporting and training.
The Application Support Analyst will be handling the end user support systems within the framework of the Management system as well as ancillary services. This individual will be charged with the service and support of data management for day to day tasks and issues. The Application Support Analyst will work in a team environment to deliver exceptional levels of technical expertise and customer service to line of businesses. The client will proactively extend technology in all aspects of the business to Application Support Analyst to provide them with experience and exposure to a wide range of IT environments and technologies, allowing for a diverse, creative and thoughtful development of their skills and knowledge.
To be successful as an Application Support Analyst, This position requires an independent thinker who can contribute productively to the Information Technology team and work closely with other members to successfully complete projects, work with 3rd parties to provide services and support to retail locations. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and/or at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- Works collaboratively with vendors and Business Clients to ensure that systems and business requirements/needs are met.
- Develops strong working relationships with Business Clients, and all other department within the IT Organization.
- Effectively identifies, documents, and communicates business requirements to the rest of the IT organization.
- Provides application troubleshooting and problem resolution to the applications assigned.
- Acts as subject matter expert in assigned area on all projects assigned, and provides timely feedback on assigned tasks.
- Ensures stability and develops roadmaps for all assigned applications.
- Continually monitors and resolves application issues.
- Escalates unresolved application issues to 3rd Level support in a timely manner.
- Assists and supports evaluations, quality reviews, development, and implementation of department policies and procedures.
- Keeps current with new technologies and solutions by attending mandatory technical training, seminars, workshops, and/or related academic courses as required.
- Maintains and develops user friendly documentation to ensure proper use of an application.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with software vendors to ensure timely installations and problem resolution.
- Conducts business with the Regulatory Authorities in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensures proper documentation of all applications assigned; to include topology and workflow diagrams, along with operational procedures and security requirements.