TEKsystems is now hiring an Application Support Analyst for a role in Mobile, AL. Our client is seeking to add an additional resource to their already built out Network Operations Center (NOC).
Top Skills Include:
- Troubleshooting skills
- Windows knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- SQL experience (running queries, etc.)
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Creates and executes SQL statements, possibly involving multiple tables (General Knowledge required)
- Conducts application monitoring, production support, application troubleshooting and break-fix tasks.
- Performs trouble-shooting, problem-solving and fix-management for a large number of integrated proprietary and third-party applications.
- Solves issues in high-pressure, time-critical situations gracefully and efficiently.
- Can perform the necessary duties and responsibilities in an environment that runs Microsoft Windows, Redhat Linux, MSSQL server, Oracle and MySQL databases.
- Understands hardware configurations as they pertain to application performance and high availability.
- Understands and quickly reacts with a sense of urgency in situations where appropriate such as revenue loss and customer-impacting events.
- Works with team members and internal customers to solve production issues.
- Works with other Operations Team members to achieve timely, quality results.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must: someone who can easily discuss technology in simple, every day terms; highly organized individual who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Various other responsibilities that may be required by Global Tel*Link business needs.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.