Position: Business Applications Systems Analyst
Duration: Contract to Hire
Job Duties: In joining Brooksource' s Healthcare client as a Business Applications Systems Analyst, you will develop and maintain application systems and follow control processes including requests for change and enhancements. Supports existing information systems including problem management and troubleshooting. Studies system needs, investigates solutions, and presents recommendations to senior analysts and management. Serves as a resource for all users as far as implementation, maintenance, and training are concerned. Serves as a liaison between system vendors and internal departments. Must possess a basic understanding of industry requirements and must consider most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment. Guides and advises less experienced analysts. Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities but requires instruction and guidance in other phases.
- (Required Technical Experience):
- Five years designing, building, and supporting business applications
- Experience with the following business applications:
- Desktop Productivity Applications
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe (all products)
- Microsoft Office
- General Desktop Applications
- Citrix Receiver
- (Plus Technical Experience):
- Healthcare experience a plus
- (Education Required) - Associate's Degree = 3 years' experience designing, building, and supporting business applications or 5 years designing, building, and supporting business applications without degree.
- (Certification Required) - No Requirements. Any relevant are preferred.
- (Location) -Louisville, KY
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.