Position: Archer System Admin
Duration: Long Contract
Location: Irving, TX
- Experience in the development, maintenance, testing, and support of RSA Archer GRC applications.
- An understanding of all core components of Archer development (i.e., Role/Groups/Record Permissions, Fields/Layouts, Data Driven Events, Advanced Workflow, Notifications, Calculated Fields).
- Work with stakeholders to upgrade/configure/customize RSA Archer software version to latest 6.x.
- Support the archer development team in custom solutions, applications, and questionnaires in the RSA Archer/vGRC platform.
- Being responsible for end-to-end configuration of new/existing vGRC applications, managing every aspect of the SDLC (e.g., layout, access controls, workflow, notifications, packaging).
- support Archer development solutions deployment to test and production environment.
- Assist in preparation of formal documentation, including requirements specifications, system design documents, use case, and other operations manuals.
- Providing recommendations and subject matter expertise for the development/architecture of the Archer platform.
- Partnering with vendor support as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution.