Our Architecture team has been awarded projects and plans to grow by 10 people in 2019. We are seeking a portfolio and project manager to oversee commercial design teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 5-8 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture OR Proficiency in REVIT
- Experience managing project from beginning to end
This role's essential functions are performed with minimal to no supervision and focus on the completion of project goals including coordination and management.
Performs the following duties including:
- Manage design team, oversee commercial portfolio and coordinate with clients
- Review team's design plans, layouts, shop drawings, and construction documents
- Create and propose cost estimation, budget, and schedule expectations
- Act as main point of contact between project team and client for status updates, change orders, etc.
- Monitor and manage team to meet deadlines
- Review design plans, construction documents, codes, etc. for final approval
- Will typically manage 5-6 projects, some as large as 150k sq ft ground-up projects
Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted Within 48 Hours
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.