Our client is seeking a project manager for their Iselin, NJ location. This will be a 6-month contract to possible hire opportunity.
- Technology project manager role managing several projects within the Architecture and Technology Transformation programs
- Responsibilities include managing all aspects of a project's life cycle, creating and facilitating a series of meetings to ensure work is progressing according to plan, identified risks and issues are being addressed, governance is followed, and project/program costs are in line with expectations
- Provides structure in getting work underway to establish milestones and timelines
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on service
- Tracking progress of all teams and ensuring reporting accuracy and timeliness of the milestones
- Working with the vendor partners and other project managers or program managers within and outside the organization