The two constants in CareerBuilder’s history have been innovation and leadership. We went from a job board to a fully-loaded human capital solutions company that is doing things that others said were impossible. That evolution has kept us as industry leaders at every turn.
The Area Sales Manager will join our innovated team with a proven track record of success selling technology/services with strong B2B SaaS Enterprise sales and management experience. This leader has previous experience building, transforming and managing award winning, successful sales teams and will build upon our current SaaS sales strategy to exceed sales objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven understanding of selling disruptive, habit changing software into mid and large staffing customers.
- Motivate and develop current and new high impact team members, leading them on campaigns to successfully execute the sales and revenue plan to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Day-to-day management of the sales team including responsibility for performance management, recruitment and development
- Create a team culture of being assertive, confident and that inspires passion around company and products
- Drive rigorous sales development execution and oversight, and KPI management including forecasting and pipeline management
- Define sales process that drives desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when applicable
- Work cross-functionally with Success, R&D, Marketing and other internal partners to grow pipeline, maturation strategies and execution plans for new geographies, products and market segments
- Industry expert-level knowledge
- Strong networking ability within industry
- Design and develop sales materials, necessary for selling
- Support and encourage the company’s mission and values
- Professional sales management experience that will enable ability to successfully recruit, coach, and retain high quality sales representatives, managers and directors
- Innate ability to engage, support, and service customers
- Identify sales opportunities, unlocking multiple product opportunities and professional services opportunities
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience
- 5+ years of staffing experience
- Successful experience managing, motivating, and developing a team of 10+ salespeople including independent sales representatives
- Experience negotiating 7 figure enterprise contracts
- Experience selling into Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 accounts
- Strong ability to coach sales representatives to higher performance.
- An exceptional work ethic with an ability to manage demanding situations.
- A personal drive to “getting it done and doing it right” and the ability to make effective decisions and see them through
- Proven consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a clear, concise value proposition, benefits and return on investment
- Lead generation ability from personal relationships into the highest ranks of Staffing Services industries
- Demonstrated ability to develop on-going professional relationships with customers
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Ability to travel up to 40%
*Position can be located in Chicago or Atlanta