Position :: Assembler
Duration :: 12 months contract
Hours:: 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM.
Location:: Bohemia, New York 11716
- Assembler will be working with Small Part Assembly; which will involve some soldering and electrical work as well.
- Candidate will need to read and follow message sheets and adhere to outlined steps in the assembly process.
- Candidate must be able to stand during their whole shift.
- -Candidate must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Performs a variety of duties necessary to construct electrical and/or mechanical assemblies, modules, and circuit boards within a team environment.
- Persons in this position promote a climate of cooperation; leading by example; mentoring others in quality, environmental health & safety, and Lean behaviors.
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform other duties as requested.
- Duties are performed under limited supervision
- Various computer/SAP skills preferred, but not required
- Required to use hand tools and operate machinery to install a variety of parts/assemblies on electrical equipment and perform required assembly/rework operations to meet quality standards.
- Works from computer generated pictures, wiring diagrams, simple drawings or sketches, engineering drawings, specifications and other written or verbal instructions to perform job functions.
- May be required to perform administrative, maintenance, stock duties and routing.
- May be required to perform additional duties/responsibilities.
- High school graduate or equivalent.