Responsible for performing basic assembly functions following G.M.P. and F.D.A. standards.
Microscope experience is required/Clean room assembly is preferred
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs de-burring, assembly and welding processes of small metal components under a microscope.
2. Performs basic assembly of metal and plastic components.
3. Performs tray and pouch packaging processes.
4. Adheres to approved standard operating procedures and manufacturing procedures.
5. Ensures product quality, identifies defects and raises potential quality issues.
6. Utilizes small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and fixtures.
7. Works with engineers on production issues and improvements.
8. Helps to maintain clean room integrity via proper gowning techniques and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
9. Maintains accurate Lot History Records.
10. Available to work overtime as requested by supervisor.
1. 1-3 years of experience in medical device assembly.
2. Experience working in a clean room or controlled environment.
Special Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
1. Good manual dexterity and visual acuity.
2. Excellent attention to detail.
3. Ability to read, understand and follow written instructions.
4. Ability to utilize basic math skills.
5. Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation
Referral Bonus Program!
We are constantly growing, and in need for talented people. For this process to work even better, we have a Referral Bonus Program.We are currently looking for a person who would be a good fit for our open positions. If you know someone who would be a good fit, please send them our way. I am sure some of you have at least one person in your network who would be a great addition to our team! Also, I encourage you all to, from time to time, check our career page for any new job openings we may have. If you ever have someone on mind you would like to refer, please don't hesitate to do so.