- Candidates must be capable of following an engineered assembly process and maintaining consistent quality and productivity levels.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies.
- Works from work instructions and uses hand and/or power tools.
- This may include workstation set up, tool validation, packaging systems, and verification of completed work.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team.
- Experience with hand tools
- Following instructions
- CAN read blueprints
- Not required, but Soldering experience is a plus.