if you would be interested and would like to pursue the job below. In order to be considered for the role, you will be asked to complete an online/virtual interview and be able to start ASAP. We also offer an excellent referral bonus!
3-6 MONTHS TEMP-PERM (great stepping stone)
$19 PER HOUR
1ST/FIRST SHIFT 6:00AM-2:30PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
SMITH & NEPHEW (MEDICAL DEVICE)
6500 KAISER DRIVE #120 FREMONT, CA
Job Title: Assembler II - Fremont
Responsible for performing basic assembly functions following G.M.P. and F.D.A. standards.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs de-burring, assembly and welding processes of small metal components under a microscope.
2. Performs basic assembly of metal and plastic components.
3. Performs tray and pouch packaging processes.
4. Adheres to approved standard operating procedures and manufacturing procedures.
5. Ensures product quality, identifies defects and raises potential quality issues.
6. Utilizes small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and fixtures.
7. Works with engineers on production issues and improvements.
8. Helps to maintain clean room integrity via proper gowning techniques and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
9. Maintains accurate Lot History Records.
10. Available to work overtime as requested by supervisor.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
1. 1-3 years of experience in medical device assembly.
2. Experience working in a clean room or controlled environment.
Special Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
1. Good manual dexterity and visual acuity.
2. Excellent attention to detail.
3. Ability to read, understand and follow written instructions.
4. Ability to utilize basic math skills.
5. Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.