- Candidates must successfully pass assembly training assessment (in the absence of IPC 610/JSTD 001/WHMA-620 certification)
- Candidates with IPC 610/JSTD 001 experience + WHMA-620 (current certification preferred)
- Operators trained to IPC 610 are not required - this is a nice to have, but not something necessary.
- Assembly experience with chassis wire routing, lacing/tying/harnessing using WHMA-620 required.
- JSTD 001 experience required
- Candidate must be highly skilled with a soldering iron (through hole and limited SMT assembly) and basic hand tools (mil spec crimpers, torque drivers and other calibrated hand tools included.