EASi has been a leader in providing engineering support services and technology solutions for the global market for more than 35 years, with particular expertise in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, embedded systems and manufacturing engineering. With 2,400 dedicated employees across the U.S. and India, EASi offers comprehensive and innovative solutions, specializing in energy and utilities, automotive, transportation, medical devices and consumer/industrial products.
The Assistant Project Manager will assist the Project Manager at the client's site in the formulation and validation of project work plans, will monitor and influence the performance of the planning, engineering, design, and construction efforts in accordance with the plans, and will assist in data gathering and analysis for the reporting on the project progress, scheduled deliverables, and budget. They will mentor and assist less experience Assistant Project Managers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Make recommendations to the Project Manager for the avoidance or correction of deviations from the plan
* Assess inter-project dependencies and gauge impact and risk
* Recommend appropriate action to the Project Manager to minimize negative effects
* Assist the Project Manager in developing and scoping documents, deliverables, and cost estimates
* Independently coordinate activities required for successful installation of assigned projects under supervision of Project Managers
* Holds contractors accountable to the system safety process
* Develop, review and coordinate the project, schedule, budget, tools, and staff
* Coordinate with supply chain to make sure materials and equipment are delivered to the project per the schedule
* Coordinate construction activities with the construction management organization
* Mentor and guide less experience Assistant Project Managers
Join EASi, a market leader in providing engineering support services and technology solutions for the global market. Established in 1981, EASi is headquartered in Hanover, MD with engineering sites in the US and India. We offer comprehensive and innovative solutions covering Virtual Product Development, Systems Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering for our customers. Due to sustained growth over the last several years, we are looking to add qualified employees. EASi offers comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k.
As a strategic engineering partner to many global Fortune 500 companies, EASi’s legacy of global engineering support services and consulting experience spans more than 30 years. Our expertise covers Automotive, Transportation, Aerospace, Construction & Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Energy & Utilities.
EASi is a subsidiary of Aerotek, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Founded in 1983, Aerotek provides technical, professional and industrial staffing services to variety of industries. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., the largest staffing company in the U.S.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.