Job Description: Packaging/Labeling Technician
Location: Branchburg, NJ
Position Type: 6-12 Month (Contract)
This position is for the 1st shift. Hours are M-F 7:00 AM-3:30 PM. There is also quite a bit of overtime available in this
Performs duties related to filling, packaging and warehousing of products (kits) containing various components in accordance with industry standards and applicable regulatory requirements including but not limited to the following.
- Assembles totes, cartons, platforms, and associated packaging and filling components. Under direction of area supervision, assist in setting up Packaging/Filling lines, and staging for production activities.
- Perform visual inspection for visible defects of components produced in the Filling Area and components being placed into kits in the Packaging Area.
- Place components (filled vials, inserts, barcode clips etc.) into totes and or kits per instructions in applicable SOPs and Production Records.
- At conclusion of Fill/Pack operation, count and reconcile intermediates, labels, inserts etc.
- Palletize finish product and assist in moving production materials from Fill/Pack lines to refrigerated and general warehouse areas.
- Assists and monitors filling, labeling and packaging/warehouse equipment of varying complexity in accordance with SOPs, production batch records and filling records and packaging records
- Assists in completing all necessary documentation associated with filling and packaging operations as required. (Batch production records and associated MRP system transactions) to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, reconciliation, etc.
- Understands GMP, QSR, ISO and quality regulations
- Seeking entry level candidates 0-1 years’ experience. Prior experience in a similar field is not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Candidates' attitude, professionalism, eagerness, ability to learn quickly and adaptiveness is essential to success
- Prior experience working in a clean room, production and or packaging operations is desirable but not required.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!