7+ Month Contract
$18-20/hr on W2 Basis
This position is for a labeling update need for a medical device company. Design Experience in the medical field preffered but not required. The perfect candidate will have an extpert eye for detail and understand that due to regulations there is strict guidelines that must be met so candidates with prior experience in any regulate field are highly regarded. Experience using LoftWare preferred and Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, on the Macintosh platform required.
- Develop new and establish labeling artwork/design in support of new product launches and sustaining projects for domestic and global business for a medical device company.
- Ensure appropriate and necessary labeling to meet regulatory requirements, with focus on sustaining products.
- Create and execute detailed illustrations and accurately implement labeling content and graphics in diverse language text while complying with standards and procedures.
- Analyze, evaluate and plan the method of approach for implementing redlined text and graphics for labeling while resolving critical issues by evaluating the risks and identifying new alternatives.
- Serve as a leader and technical expert for labeling graphic and artwork activities by identifying, defining and implementing process improvement solutions and special project assignments to support global labeling team across different business units.
- Manage any update or change to global labeling standards/procedures, training plans and process improvements, routing and approval of assigned labeling deliverables through ECR and PLM processes.
- Reformat of damaged or lost labeling and management of native and distributed artwork and illustration files within PLM and other locations.
- Analyze automated software solutions and implement design in the Content Management System (CMS).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, if not must have more than 2 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the graphics industry, and a high level proficiency of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, on the Macintosh platform required, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or ProE preferred. Experience with Content Management System (CMS) is preferred. Strong computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite; experience with MS Project preferred
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills to drive achievement of objectives
- Organizational skills, time management skills and a self-starter, proven success adhering to project schedules and timelines
- Ability to produce results
- Must be detail oriented and willing to learn.