IT Business Analyst
Our Fortune 100 healthcare client is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their growing team. As an IT Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for assisting in communications for various outages and alerts as well as performing root cause analysis and preventative analysis for future outages.
A successful candidate will have a high aptitude for technology paired with a strong business acumen. A client-facing attitude, passion for learning, and effective communication are absolute must-have skills!
This is a great opportunity for recent or upcoming graduates to gain experience coordinating infrastructure and communication efforts within an enterprise environment!
• 1+ years of hands on experience as a project coordinator
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Foundational knowledge of IT infrastructure
• Ability to effectively interface with multiple business stakeholders and end clients.
• Self-driven- able to solve problems with limited direction
• Serve as a liaison between the business customers/clients and internal IT stakeholders.
• Bridge calls for clients and effectively communicate outages and status updates.
• Manage project work streams & ensure delegated tasks are completed.
• Contribute or publish project/status reports
• Provide on-call support as needed
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.