At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now! Join our dynamic team with career growth opportunities and benefits starting day one!
Performs non-routine assignments and provides technical support to engineers often having similar duties and standards. Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment. Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary. Depending on location, may use CAD software and assist with blueprints and tool design. May derive and carry out testing methods and/or interpret drawing and specifications.
The primary purpose of this job is to perform standardized or prescribed assignments involving a sequence of related operations under limited supervision. Follows standard work methods or explicit instructions.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Sets up and runs experiments and/or test apparatus following clear instructions.
- Performs failure analysis, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Performs routine analysis using standard procedures making accept/reject decisions.
- Compiles and summarizes results of tests for evaluation.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years of work experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Good organizational and communication skills.
- Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read technical drawings/prints. Computer operation skills. Mechanical aptitude. Product knowledge helpful.