Brooksource is searching for an Associate IT Compliance Analyst for our Fortune 500 Energy partner located in Uptown Charlotte, NC for a 12-month contract with potential for hire. This is the ideal opportunity for a recent Computer Science college graduate with a data and analytics background to get their foot in the door and excel within a Critical Infrastructure Protection Team.
This analyst will join a team focused on the NERC CIP (North American Electric Reliability Corporation critical infrastructure protection) Program Management- Enterprise CIP tools. The NERC CIP plan is a set of requirements designed to secure the assets required for operating North America's bulk electric system. Compliance monitoring is the process used to assess, investigate, evaluate, and audit in order to measure compliance with NERC Reliability Standards.
The Enterprise CIP Tools IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that enterprise CIP tools are properly administered, managed, maintained, and operated. The position works at the application and data layers to ensure that the systems, processes, procedures, and configurations support the CIP Program. The position supports the tools and the end users across the enterprise. This role works closely with multiple internal Business Areas to ensure the tools support effective, efficient and consistent adherence with the NERC CIP Standards across the organization.
Tool support and operation
• Tool administration: RSA Archer, SharePoint, & PowerBI
• Report execution, compilation and data analysis
• Monitoring and supporting PowerShell scripts that compile reports
• Assists project teams with developing project work breakdown structures and estimates for completion
• Plans and schedules daily work to meet established schedules
• Receives and carries out work assignments and works independently with some review and direction
• Able to work effectively in cross departmental project teams (IT, Telecom, & Business Areas)
Process, procedure and documentation development
• Working knowledge of enterprise tools operations and development of processes, procedures and documentation to ensure sustained tool operation and data integrity
• Business process development to ensure governance of enterprise NERC CIP data in the tools
Customer Relationship Management
• Provides timely customer support to internal and external parties
• Tool Program sponsorship and advocacy
• Communicate with customers regarding tool capabilities and features
• Communicate in a clear and concise manner
• Associates or Bachelors degree in a related field or at least 2 years of analytics, cyber security, auditing, compliance, or regulatory experience
• Working knowledge of Data Governance, Governance Risk and Compliance, IT policy, standards, processes, controls and functional areas to include NERC CIP
• Technical understand of:
o RSA Archer
o Structured Query Language (SQL)
o PowerShell scripting and Visual Basic for Applications
• Report Development and Execution
• Tool Admin and configuration
• Exhibits confidence and a proper level of assertiveness when needed; displays maturity in approach and ability to effectively handle stress and frustration
- Report: Reporting Directly to the Sr. IT Manager
- Company Size: Fortune 500 Energy Company
- Hours: M-F 8-5, 40-hour weeks
- Location: Uptown Charlotte, NC
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.