Associate Information Security Analyst
6 Month Contract-to-hire
Brooksource is looking for an Associate Information Security Analyst to join our large financial services in the Appleton, Wisconsin area. The Associate Information Security Analyst performs and processes a wide variety of configuration requests received by customers of the team, using defined processes and standard operating procedures. This person will be responsible for documenting and training teammates on newly identified tasks.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Executing security process requests, including access and provisioning process requests.
- Maintain and continually update the Security Team's documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Handling of a variety of audit process requests.
- Successfully deliver the right results on initiatives in a timely and effective manner.
- Solve problems and perform tasks using existing processes or solutions.
- Communicate within IT and with assigned business area to drive successful execution and maintenance of solutions.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, mathematics or related field
- 0 - 3 years of applicable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate business need into standard operating procedures
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team or independently
- Highly organized, attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Demonstrates a continuous learning and continuous process improvement mindset
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.