Brooksource is searching for an Associate NOC Analyst for our Fortune 500 Energy partner located in Charlotte, NC for a 12 month contract to hire. This is the ideal opportunity for a recent college graduate with a technical understanding to support a large infrastructure environment.
This individual will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve any network or customer facing issues in multiple disciplines. Work is performed in a 24x7 Network Operations Center environment. Candidates must be available to work any shift and will be part of a schedule rotation that includes day shift, swing shift, night shift, and weekends.
Daily you will:
- Work with the most current technologies and ensure that the network and systems are fully maintained and operational
- Identify network problems, isolate root causes, and initiate corrective action
- Determine priority of action and additional resources required, based on severity of service interruption
- Provide technical analysis to all customers to isolate issues and develop strategies to restore or activate services
- Interact with network and hardware engineers as well as system and database administrators regarding network/system activities and outages
- Monitor and manage communications during large-scale events
- Create accurate and detailed documentation to record resolution activities
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in CS, MIS, or any related field)
- Basic knowledge network and routing principles, with troubleshooting experience
- Remedy ticketing system experience is a plus
- Methodical problem solver, highly motivated, time management
- (Direct report) Reporting directly to the Senior Infrastructure Manager
- (Hours) Rotating Shift Schedule. 4 months days, 2 months nights.
- (Dress code) Business casual
- (Location) Charlotte, NC
- (Interview) 4/12
Qualities of a Top Candidate:
- Strong interpersonal skills and written/oral communication skills to work effectively with business partners, peer IT resources, and all levels of management
- Ability to reason logically analyze and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Eager and excited to grow current infrastructure skills
- Long-term interest in Networking and Infrastructure
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.