Title: Associate Recruiter
Location: Wilmington, NC /Remote (must be on East coast/EST)
Job Type: 6-Month Contract
- Sources, recruits, and refers best-qualified candidates for high volume vacant positions in an efficient and fiscally responsible manner.
- Develops an understanding of industry trends.
- Develops an extensive network of candidate sources.
- Supports and facilitates the entire recruiting function working closely with HR colleagues to develop a knowledge of personnel policy and procedures as well as relevant laws regarding employment practices.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Sources, recruits, screens resumes, and interviews internal/external candidates for vacant positions.
- Manages niche job boards, career postings, internet employment resources, cold calling, networking, newspapers, and employee referrals.
- Administers new hire procedures including checking references where applicable, developing a compensation package and extending offers to selected candidates.
- Attends applicable job fairs, works with Corporate Communications and Marketing (when required) on all advertising, and looks for new and innovative ways to source candidates.
- Maintains records of activity via the talent applicant system.
- Responsible for applicant tracking and shares responsibility for implementation of the AAP goals.
- Coordinates with others in the Human Resources Department to assure consistency of practice and advice, efficient sharing of information, ideas, resources, and effective teamwork on projects.
- May be responsible for assisting Recruiters, Sr Recruiters or Recruitment Manager in sourcing and support functions as necessary.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and legal requirements while providing frequent, high quality, value-added advice and counsel to business partners on recruiting and staffing issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- General knowledge of basic human resources law and theory.
- Proficient in use of computer office software (database, spreadsheet, word processing).
- Ability to search for candidates and data mine via the internet.
- Knowledge of CRO industry with a general ability to assess candidates' fit within the industry.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Strong customer focus, with the ability to work with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply rational thought process, judgment, and a corporate perspective when focusing staffing and selections strategies on business issues.
- Must be able to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.