Summary:TouchNet, a Global Payments Company is seeking an Associate Software Support Analysts to join our team! In this role, you would be responsible for providing direct client support of our proprietary payment technology located in our Lenexa, Kansas office. Associate Support Analysts work to become subject matter experts in the functional and technical support of specific software modules in TouchNet’s enterprise level platform. They help our clients resolve software application issues using a wide array of troubleshooting tools and also by partnering with internal TouchNet teams in a highly collaborative environment to provide a high level of client satisfaction.
- Assist customers software support questions, data center changes and other activities related to their use of an enterprise payment system.
- Develop an expert level understanding of an established set of software products
- Respond to client inquiries through e-mail and telephone.
- Diagnose and resolve issues using prescribed troubleshooting techniques
- Manage a queue of client issues, ensuring issues are thoroughly identified, categorized and documented; clients are updated regularly; problem escalation occurs as needed; and case closure is fully documented.
- Focus is on customer satisfaction and customer response time
- Work closely with business and technical resources across the organization to resolve client issues.
- Support clients through regular code releases and service packs
- College degree in computer science or a related field or 1 year of experience in a direct client facing role supporting software and/or hardware or a similar environment.Note that work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira or similar ticketing systems
- Ability to prioritize, assess and manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization, and with people of varying technical knowledge and skills.
- 3+ years experience in a direct client-facing role supporting enterprise level software
- Experience supporting applications and or hardware via telephone and email
- Experience researching client issues using log files to analyze and develop solutions
- Experience with Google Suite
- Payments industry or higher education industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Standard shifts available include 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Associate Support Analysts work approximately 4 on-call rotations per year, each lasting one week and including a 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. workshift during those rotations.
- Associate Support Analysts work from our Lenexa, Kansas facility.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.