Do you have strong audio DSP skills and hands-on experience developing audio/video applications with protocols like H323, SIP, and RTP? Our client is seeking an Audio Software Engineer to join their Engineering team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for tuning and optimizing the performance of the company's video conferencing software solutions.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with a target salary range of $100,000 - $130,000, depending on experience, with flexibility for right fit. Client is also open to W2 contract or contract-to-hire (with comparable rates to the direct hire range) if needed to get the right person. Local candidates are preferred. Sponsorship is available, but no C2C arrangements. If this sounds like a good fit for you, submit a resume today!Responsibilities of the Audio Software Engineer:
- Work with abstract business problems and translate them to technology choices, architecture, design, and implementation needed to solve the problem.
- Provide architectural & technical leadership to a significant product or a family of products.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and look for ways to incorporate relevant capabilities into client's products.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to fellow employees.
Requirements of the Audio Software Engineer:
- 5+ years of professional experience in relevant technologies.
- Expertise in programming using C or C++.
- Experience in audio programming.
- Experience in developing products for real time communications is required.
- Experience with acoustic echo cancellation, forward error correction, packet loss concealment, auto gain control, noise reduction, and audio codecs.
- Linux kernel development experience.
- Experience developing DSP (Digital Signal Processor) audio applications
- Working knowledge of compilers, in-circuit emulators, JTAG debuggers (3+ years experience).
- Exposure to DFT (MBIST, SCAN, and JTAG).
- Hands on experience developing applications involving one or more of the following protocols: H323, SIP, and RTP.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by clicking here
to apply through our web site. You may also send a Word resume to Kat Tarsa at ktarsa AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBKT-6320 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.
$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical, Engineering & Aerospace, Clinical & Scientific
doe, with flexibility for right fit