We are currently hiring an AutoCAD Designer in the Sanford, FL area
* Produce shop drawings for fabricated aluminum structures, which include docks, gangways, fixed piers, railings and other marine access structures throughout the United States and internationally.
* Coordinate internal and external peer review of calculations and shop drawings and delivery of packages to customers. Address review comments and develop and coordinate release of fabrication drawings.
* Coordinate with sales representatives to provide cost estimates and quotations to clients.
* Provide operational support for fabrication of structures and purchasing of materials when required.
* Provide technical support resources to sales representatives for applications. Draw upon expertise and resources within company as needed to fulfill technical support needs.
* Assist the Plant Manager and Director of Engineering with improvements to company CAD platforms and standard operating procedures.
* Ensure that all technical support provided by Gator is in accordance with appropriate policies, standards, design standards and project specific requirements.
* Participate in developing and maintaining drafting procedures and guidelines for the design of Systems. Develop and maintain a list of technical improvements that increase the efficiency and quality of shop drawings and services.
* Conduct all business in an ethical, trustworthy manner.
* Job Competencies
* Display a high level of professionalism at all times: including a solution focused mindset, accurate work, attention to detail, etc.
* Strong prioritization and coordination skills. Self-directed and self-motivated. Strong sense of urgency.
* Good time management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
* Desire and ability to think creatively to implement alternative solutions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.