- Drafting and detailing custom exhibit layouts and plans for various client events in AutoCAD 2016 to get them ready for manufacturing/production
- Work with the manufacturing/production teams to make sure that CAD drawings are accurate and reflect client needs
- Get drawings ready for production and assist in CNC routing and toolpath creation
- Package up full CAD drawings with exact details of client specifications and manage each exhibit to make sure they are manufactured correctly
- Create drafts of custom customer request, being able to visualize what customers are trying to create at event
- 80% of the day will be spent at a CAD station
- 15% of the day will be out on the manufacturing floor assisting CNC and production
- 5% will be spent in internal meetings.
- Proficient drafting with AutoCAD
- AS/BS, preferred
- Basic CNC knowledge to understand how to get designs ready for manufacturing/production
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.