Seeking AutoCAD Drafters in Columbus to support power utility and telecommunications projects!
Associate Degree, Certification or Vocational HS Diploma in AutoCAD, Drafting/Design
- Translating field data to create underground/overhead construction drawings for utility installation.
- Coordinate project details with consulting firms and internal staff as needed; i.e. PE, and electrical engineers.
- Perform occasional project site visits for architectural survey.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client's needs, building's usage and environment impact.
- Compile project specifications based on municipality standards and guidelines regarding wireless infrastructure.
- Keep projects within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all projects are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
Monday - Friday, 40-50 hours per week. Normal business hours
Collaborative, team environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.